10-HOUR COURSE OF SLOVENE FOR ERASMUS STUDENTS
10-hour course for Erasmus students includes learning the elementary phrases and formulas in everyday communication, so the students could familiarise themselves with Slovene. They would mainly learn commonly used words in the shapes of formulas, which the students will most frequently encounter in everyday conversation.
The course will cover some basic topics:
- personal identity (how to introduce yourself, talk about yourself, get acquainted with people …),
- everyday life and free time (shortly describe your day-to-day activities and hobbies),
- food and drinks (some vocabulary for food and drinks, how to order food and drinks …),
- services and shopping (some basic phrases to use in a supermarket, a post office, a bank, a cinema …),
- studies and student life (how to inquire about information and directions, how to ger around Ljubljana as a student).
The main focus of the course will be on greetings in Slovene, introductory and curious phrases and basic formulas, used for ordering food and drinks, shop and managing different everyday matters.